Cipon Wireless Adapter Compatible with Xbox One Controller/Windows 10/8.1/8/7 – Upgraded Version
(as of Dec 25,2020 04:14:10 UTC – Details)
Upgraded Version – Cipon Wireless Adapter compatible with Xbox One Controller
CIPON Adapter chip and program is the same as official, and quality as good as official, but the cost of choosing CIPON adapter is much lower. With CIPON X One Wireless Adapter, enjoy wonderful x one games on PC, laptops, and tablets.
With CIPON wireless receiver, you only need an x one wireless controller to enjoy x one games on your computer, without the need to buy expensive consoles.
● Supports Tablet/Laptop/PC ● Supports Windows 7/8.1/10 ● Supports up to 8 wireless controllers ● Supports the use of wired chat headsets on the controller (The headsets only supported under WIN10 system, and not supports wireless connection headsets)
Not compatible with Xbox 360 controllers. For computers that have disabled windows automatic update, you need to manually download a driver to use this adapter.
Not support third-party controllers.
Not supports wireless connection headsets.
Download Driver Suitable for Your System
Connect an Xb Wireless Controller to your Windows 7/8.1/10 with Xb wireless adapter. (You may need to update the driver)
1. Turn on your PC and sign in. Plug the Wireless Adapter for Windows into your PC, Plug adapter in to a USB slot.
2. Press Pair button on Xb Wireless Adapter (it starts to flash), indicator light starts to flash. If it does not flash, it means you need to install a driver for your PC.
3. Press the Pair button on top of the controller (Not the Xb button, then the Xb button starts to fast flash).
4. Wait for pairing, When connected, the LED on adapter and controller both go solid.
Press the Pair button on Xb Wireless Adapter, if indicator light does not flash, it means you need to install a driver for your PC.
Updating Wireless Adapter Drivers
Plug in your wireless adapter. Navigate to Device Manager in Windows (Windows Key + Pause/Break> Device Manager).
If you see “XB ACC” (likely with a yellow flag next to it), you are experiencing driver issues.
How to Fix Xb Wireless Adapter XB ACC Driver is Unavailable Bug
1. Go to Microsoft catalog update website (there is website in the user manual), search “Xb Wireless Adapter” in search box
Find the version file corresponding to your windows (a driver that does not match your windows will cause adapter to not work), downloaded file to a memorable folder.
2. Going back to Device Manager, right click “XB ACC” and choose “Update Driver.” Select “Browse my computer for driver software.” Browse for the folder that you extracted the driver to in step 1. Then choose next.
3. After successful driver update, unplug and replug device into your computer. Then hold down black button on the side, which should now start slowly blinking. Hold down button on your X One wireless controller for syncing, and two should link up.
If you’re experiencing audio issues with your controller paired with the Xb Wireless Adapter for Windows.
Try the following solutions:
1. Ensure you’re within range (6 meters or less) of the adapter and it’s in line of sight to the controller.
2. Make sure your controller is updated with the latest data: On an X One console : Go to Settings and then Accessories. Select your controller and see if there’s an update available. For more info, see Update your Wireless Controller. On a Windows 10 device: Get the Xb Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. You can update your controller from inside the app. Note The Xb Accessories app is only available on X One and Windows 10.
3. Ensure there is no wireless device interference. Interference can degrade your wireless signal, which will affect audio performance.
NOTE: The headsets only supported under WIN10 system, and not supports wireless connection headsets.
Controller won’t connect to the adapter: (or adapter was working but isn’t responding now)
Controller frequently disconnects from the adapter:
If your controller disconnects frequently from the Xb Wireless Adapter for Windows, this is typically due to environmental issues, such as no line of sight (between the controller and adapter) or a heavy amount of interference, such as from metallic objects and other Wireless devices.
Try these suggestions to improve the connection between your controller and adapter:
1. Make sure you’re within optimal range of the adapter (6 meters or less).
2. Use the USB extender to bring the adapter closer to your controller. Ensure you have good line of sight between your adapter and your controller. Use the USB extender to help if needed.
3. Move the adapter away from metal and do not set it directly on a metal surface.
【Widely Compatible】For use with X One Wireless Controller on PCs and Tablets running Windows 7/8/8.1/10 with USB 2.0/3.0. Not compatible with Xbox 360 controller.（Note: You may need to download a driver for the first use）
【Play with Others】Supports up to 8 wireless controllers. Also supports the use of wired chat headsets on the controller (Note: The headsets only supported under WIN10 system, and not supports wireless connection headsets)
【Designed for PC】Play your Wireless Controller on Windows/laptops/ tablets. Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xb One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
【What You Get】Wireless Adapter Compatible with Xbox One, user manual, elegant packaging, 12-month guarantee, friendly customer service. If you have any problem, our team will help you solve your problem in 24 hours, and we can provide free replacement or refund.